Visa® Credit Cards
As of August 21, our brand new Visa® online banking platform is live. You can read more about it here.
A credit card is a smart financial tool, especially during difficult times. It’s right there when you need it and can provide an extra layer of financial security for you and your family.
During this unprecedented health emergency we’re all living through, Bronco is making our Visa® Platinum Credit Card an even smarter tool for you.
A Bronco's Visa® Platinum Credit Card offers you:
For added convenience, you can manage your VISA account 24/7 through our new online Visa® management platform. This lets you view your statement, obtain transaction and spending reports, receive email notifications of conditions or events associated with your card, and even pay your bill from a designated account.
To learn more about what you need to know when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau website.
Apple Pay® now available.
Add your Bronco Visa® Platinum Credit Card to work with Apple Pay™ on your iPhone® with Touch ID™ to pay in stores, shopping online or in apps. Learn more.
Apply for your Bronco Visa® Platinum Credit Card online, or stop by any Bronco office to fill out an application.
Bronco protects you from fraud with new CHIP technology. Learn how.
Take a look at the Visa® Zero Liability website to see how your Bronco Visa® Platinum Credit Card is protected.
To report a lost or stolen Bronco Visa® Platinum Credit Card, call 1-855-574-1509.
Already a Bronco member? Not yet a member? Either way, you can apply for a loan here. If you have questions about membership, call 757.569.6000 or email us.
- Based on creditworthiness
- Minimum credit limit $500
- No annual fee
- To avoid paying interest on purchases you have 25 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Method of Computing Your Balance is called "average daily balance (excluding new purchases)"
- Late payment fee $25
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Cash advances $5
- Balance Transfer $5 except on new Bronco VISA Cards. The balance may be no less than $100 for each card balance transferred
- Membership eligibility required
- Rates and terms are subject to change. Contact BFCU for details
- Foreign Transaction:
- Multiple Currency Foreign Transactions - 1% of transaction amount
- Single Currency Foreign Transactions - .8% of transaction amount
- To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore/